“I always want to tell the truth, when I can, I tell the truth,”
Yes Mr. President, we know that you do not always tell the truth. Statisticians have examined your speeches, and they believe that you lie from 5 to 7 times daily. And these are statements that are blatantly untruthful.
- You lied about the Paris Agreement. It did not cost America millions of jobs.
- You lied about Obamacare. It was not failing. The GOP killed it.
- You lied about Iran. They were compliant with the agreement that we should have remained a part of.
- You lied about North Korea. They continue to work on their nuclear ambitions.
- You lied about the TPP. Now China has stepped in and their influence is spreading all over the Far East.
- You lie about Russia. All the time. They are the culprits trying to sabotage elections.
- You lie about Robert Mueller.
- You lie about the press
And these are only a smattering of the really big lies you tell to people who believe you.
Thankfully, there are many who see through you.
Liar, Liar, Liar
Idiot Trump said he tells the truth “when I can.”
“Well, I try. I do try & I always want to tell the truth. When I can, I tell the truth,” he told ABC News. “& sometimes it turns out to be where something happens that’s different but I always like to be truthful. pic.twitter.com/xJm2RhFFyQ
— Stone Cold (@stonecold2050) November 1, 2018
The World is using our laws to our detriment. They laugh at the Stupidity they see!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 31, 2018
Donny is right; we have become the laughingstock of the world.
And Donny is who they are laughing at.