Attila the Huck
Mike Huckabee is not Attila the Hun. Attila was much too decent a man to be compared to Attila The Huck. Under this paragon of virtue, here is how you would fare.
Gun Control – Damn little of that.
- Oppose new gun control laws
- Protect the rights of gun owners from Big Government
- Oppose new gun restrictions, registrations, regulations and mandates
Immigration (Border Security) Lots of fences.
- Reject President Obama’s unconstitutional executive orders.
- Oppose amnesty.
- Secure the border now.
Education – You don’t need it to dig coal.
- Washington bureaucrats and big-government central planners are out-of-control.
- Education is a family function — not a federal function.
- Education decisions are best made by the most local government — Moms and Dads.
Energy – Let’s dig up an ass of coal!
- The coal is beneath us. Let’s create jobs by digging it out and using it.
- Drill baby, Drill! Goodbye Alaska. Hello Exxon.
- Domestic-only energy is the best.
Healthcare – Too expensive. Take an aspirin.
- We must tackle out-of-control costs.
- ObamaCare raided $700 billion from Medicare. This is not reform — it’s theft.
- We must reject government dependency.
- We need solutions and choices — not government mandates and new taxes.
- We must address pre-existing conditions with common sense
Israel – Our 52nd State. So long, Palestine.
- Stand with the Jewish people in our shared fight against Radical Islam.
- Support a unified Jerusalem.
- Confront and stop Iran—this Administration’s willingness to trust Iran and undermine Israel is unprecedented and wrong.
- Support Israel in the fight for peace, religious freedom, and human rights.