- Job – Representative Texas 5th for 10 years
- Education – Economics, Law
- Mentor – Phil Gramm, eeew!
- Claim to Fame – House Finance Svcs Cmmte Chairman
- Creep Factor – 7 out of 10
Family, Faith, Free Enterprise, and Freedom
Jeb is the spawn of Phil Gramm, a conservative nasty emeritus. He is considered a rising star, or rising slime, depending on your perspective. Banking, Insurance, Investment houses, all support him. Far right. He’s fiscally passioned. Balanced budgets, on the backs of you-know-who. Free Enterprise is big, meaning regulation is worse than incest. And of course, freedom, which in Texas means ‘make government go away’.
- stem cells
- same-sex anything
- hate crimes legislation
- free trade zealotry
- Patriot Act freak
- Tax-payer Bill of Rights, or end the IRS