Was Rafael on the grassy knoll?
— Independent US (@IndyUSA) May 3, 2016
Enquiring minds want to know. No, he was not, Donald. Try reading a decent paper.
Hail Mary Bernie
— Robin Simpson (@Robin182zz) May 3, 2016
Fighters never know when to quit. Bernie is a fighter, and a noble soul.
Are evangelicals following Trump out of economic fears?
Perhaps they are tired of being screwed over by Republicans who promise the moon and cannot deliver.
— wolverine.nyc (@wolverinenyc1) March 25, 2016
Hillary’s King Coal Moment
— John Betts (@JohnFromCranber) May 3, 2016
She probably did the right thing politically, but it would be nice if someone finally said it:
- Coal is poisonous to mine, use, and dispose of the waste it produces
- Contrary to Paul Ryan’s foolish comments, there is no such thing as clean coal
- We don’t want people destroying mountains for coal
- We don’t want another century of coal-miners suffering for coal mine owners
- We don’t want black water and tailing ponds
We want clean energy, and jobs that don’t kill people.